Saturday, September 21, 2019

Soundtrack for Ballad of a Slopsucker

Two Soundgarden songs. A song from the singer I would have loved to make it out with more than any other. Two film theme songs. My all-time favorite metal instrumental. A song from my homeboy de Arequipa. An iconic 90s rap song straight outta Oakland. This is the soundtrack for my short story collection.

Justo
“Mailman” – Soundgarden
 

A Pedestrian Question
“Theme from Ghost World” – David Kitay

El Cenote
“De Cara a la Pared” – Lhasa de Sela


Paint It Chantrea
“Paint It Black” – The Standells

Disaster at a Wake
“Otro Trago” – Cholo Berrocal

My Afternoon with Jesús
“I Got 5 On It” – Luniz

Just Another Day
“Embraceable You, Take 1” – Charlie Parker

The Right Candidate
“Les Yeux Sans Visage” – Maurice Jarre

We All Fall
“Overfloater” – Soundgarden

Indomesticado
“Demasiada Presion” – Los Fabulosos Cadillacs

Ballad of a Slopsucker
“Orion” – Metallica

Hear My Train A Comin’
“One Rainy Wish” – The Jimi Hendrix Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment